In response to the stay in place order issued by Governor Brian kemp, we have updated our protocol.
- We will see only sick animals. All other services will be suspended until further notice (Boarding, grooming etc.).
- Owners can pick up medications for sick animals.
- We will reduce our hours. Monday we will close at 5pm. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7:30 am – 3 pm.
- For prescription medications, pet food, and preventatives you can place your order on our online pharmacy at https://hudspethah.vetsfirstchoice.com/
We are asking clients to continue doing the following:
- Please practice strict sanitation and personal hygiene
- Call to make an appointment.
- When you arrive please stay in your vehicle and call us. We will check you in from your vehicle as soon as you call. If your pet has an emergency, please inform us immediately.
- If you feel ill, do not bring your pet to the hospital; Instead have a healthy person bring your pet in and contact your physician immediately.
The safety of our community is our priority. We will continue making changes to protect our community while caring for your beloved pets.
Glyne Greenidge DVM