Hudspeth Animal Hospital will return to full service and regular hours starting Monday, May 4th, 2020. We will see healthy pets, sick pets, boarding, grooming and other regular services.
Effective Monday May 4th, 2020
- Owners can pick up preventative medications and medications for sick animals.
- We will return to regularly scheduled hours.
- For prescription medications, pet food, and preventatives you can still place your order on our online pharmacy at https://hudspethah.vetsfirstchoice.com/
We are asking clients to continue doing the following:
- Please practice strict sanitation and personal hygiene. We recommend wearing a face mask and gloves.
- Call to make an appointment.
- When you arrive please stay in your vehicle and call us. We will check you in from your vehicle as soon as you call. Members of our staff will come to get your pet.
- If your pet has an emergency, please inform us immediately.
- If you feel ill, do not bring your pet to the hospital; Instead have a healthy person bring your pet in and contact your physician immediately.
The safety of our community is our priority. We will continue making changes to protect our community while caring for your beloved pets.
Glyne Greenidge DVM