The pandemic caused by the COVID-19 (coronavirus) has led us to revise our protocols. Hudspeth Animal Hospital has made changes and will continue to make changes to our protocol deemed necessary to protect the health and well-being of our staff, clients, pets and community.
The staff will continue to practice strict sanitation and personal hygiene.
We are asking clients to do the following:
- Call to make an appointment.
- When you arrive please stay in your vehicle and call us. We will check you in from your vehicle as soon you call. If your pet has an emergency, please inform us immediately.
- If you are here to pick up supplies, please remain in your vehicle and we will deliver the product(s) to you.
- If you feel ill, do not bring your pet to the hospital; Instead have a healthy person bring your pet in and contact your physician immediately.
- For prescription medications, pet food, and preventatives you can place your order on our online pharmacy at https://hudspethah.vetsfirstchoice.com/
Hudspeth Animal Hospital’s goal is to continue providing healthcare while reducing the risk of the COVID-19 spreading in our community. Reducing the number of individuals in an area, maintaining the recommended social distance and promoting proper hygiene will help reduce the virus spreading. Pets that do not require immediate care should be kept at home along with their owner.
Glyne Greenidge DVM